Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Looking for Book Ideas!

Almost 20 books down, 30 to go!

I cannot believe it is almost the end of March! I am just finishing up my 14th book (Why We Broke Up) and my app tracker tells me that I am three books ahead of schedule. Maybe I will finish more books before December 31st!

I am starting my list for the next ten books that I should read and I am open to ideas! Some of the books that are on the list are:

  1. The Shining - Stephen King
  2. Twelve Years a Slave - Solomon Northup
  3. PS, I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
  4. The Great Gasby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
I need six more book suggestions to make this list an even ten. Help me out please?!
Keep on reading the reviews, I hope it is inspiring you to read more!

Till I write again!
Rebekka. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment