Sunday, March 2, 2014

10/40

Ten books down, forty to go!

This is the most that I have read - ohh in forever! It feels so good to read. It is nice to get lost in characters and escape reality for a little bit. Reading 50 books in a year seems easy now, reading 10 books in less than two months was a piece of cake.

The next ten books that I am going to reading & write reviews are:

  1. The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
  2. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  4. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
  5. 2030 by Albert Brooks
  6. The Children of Men by P.D. James
  7. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
  8. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
  9. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
  10. The Emperor's Children by Clair Messud
If anyone has any suggestions for the next 10 books I read, please give them to me! I will need them and I am always up for reading something out of my comfort zone! Get ready for the next wave of book reviews!

Get ready for more!
Rebekka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment